Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bread

I am in my kitchen not of my current house, but a home before this time. Before everything I now know. I can smell the sweetly sensational smell from all over the house. When will this masterpiece be complete? I wander, sighing as I smell the delicious scent of cooking bread. Then I hear my mom remove it from the bread making machine. Fresh bread... how I want to smell sweet bread cooding right before me. Bread, such a simple subject, yet a completely complex and amazing smell.

3 comments:

  1. That makes me hungry! I like your descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Really great, it made me think of tearing a piece of bread in half, cracking the crunchy outer shell, and reaching the soft and chewy center.

    ReplyDelete

Hello please leave your comment here!= )